My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

who am i

This year I have had the toughest time trying to figure out what to make for a SSCS gift for my swap partner. I have read and reread her blog trying to figure out something she would really like. I finally decided to make something I would like and hope for the best.
It made me wonder if what my blog says reflects me. I read through my older posts with an objective eye. Lets see. I live in Maine with unpredictable weather. Check. I own an obscene amount of fabric that I don't seem to be able to use up. Check. I collect teddy bears. Check. My DD is a ballerina. Check. DS is very lovable and breakable . Check and check. Our kitties run our household. Don't they all? check. I have a friend named April who frequently leads me astray. Check. I quilt, especially mini's. Check. I knit. Check. I weave. Check. I try to live green. Check. I love my old house. Check. Yup. Sounds pretty much like me. ;^)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chookyblue...... said...

hhmmm.....something to think about........wonder what others would put together about me...........

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I had a hard time deciding what to send to my SSCS partner also. So I made what I would like & hoped for the best. Great minds think alike, eh?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home