My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

another march finish

Maybe this finish should count as more than one, but I'm just glad they are done.
There are 5 different styles of page to hold my different knitting needles. The pattern is all roughed out and ready to add pictures. I took a ton! If I put them all in the file will be huge. I have to crop and be sure I include just enough to illustrate the process. My first pattern. :-) I hope it is understandable. Our tech writer at work is going to proofread it for me and April is all set to test it. Then it will be ready for public consumption.

6 Comments:

Blogger antique quilter said...

they look great, maybe this way my needles will really be all in one place and easy to find!
love the fabric choices...
Kathie

3:33 AM  
Blogger Howdy said...

Oooo I'm so looking forward to you getting this pattern out... I've been wanting to do something about my needles but once I saw you were working on something I've been waiting.

Looks very cool!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Cathi ONeill said...

I am loving your pattern! Would love to make one for all of my needles too!! Maybe we should do a yarn swap sometime, I have a ton of German sock yarns DH brought home from work trips for me!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I knitted I'd be interested! I think it is a wonderful way to keep them handy and oh so pretty.

8:26 AM  
Blogger HavetoomuchYarn said...

Thank you for taking all the time to record your project. I can hardly wait to see the pattern. I have been trying to come up with a binder solution and this one looks perfect!

HavetoomuchYarn
who has been using flyfishing binder pages...

1:01 PM  
Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

I'd love to have the pattern for the notebook and the pages! I saw a link on Ravelry to this and I think it's ingenious!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home