My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i have the power

The power is back. WOO HOO. I am getting a little tired of winter. Ok maybe a lot tired. Here is our yard on Monday morning while trying to dig out.
That was as far as I got in my post last night when the power went out AGAIN. That makes 3 times due to 1 storm. We were out about 3 days total. It came back on while I was at work today, but somehow the wireless settings in my router as well as my range expander got blown. It took me over an hour to get everything talking to each other again. I tell you, I have much better things to do with my time than deal with power outage issues.
I did get some work done on the Lasagna quilt while I was waiting for some downloads and configuration/reboots.
I probably won't get much sewing done this weekend because April and I are going to go to the SPA Knit and Spin weekend in Freeport. :D We've never been before and aren't sure how it works. From what we have been able to figure out it looks like you just find a splinter knitting or spinning group and join in. On Saturday there will be vendors. :-0 I'm glad I'm not doing yarn stashbusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home