My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, May 31, 2010

2 more finishes for may

I have finished 2 new UFO's to add to my May tally. The completed tops moved here with me over 3 years ago so they were well overdue for being finished. These are also the first 2 quilts I have quilted with my new quilt machine. I am really enjoying being able to quilt an entire baby quilt in about half an hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home