My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

first march finish

So far one person wants to trade 1 1/2 inch squares with me. Kathie and I are going to see how much of a variety we have between the 2 of us. :-) I'm still looking for anyone else who might like to increase the variety of their reproduction tiny squares.
I have promised myself March is going to be a more productive month than February and so far so good. It was disappointing to only complete one project, but it has been a really busy month at work and there have been some family things that needed to be taken care of.
This is the cover to a binder that is going to hold my knitting needles. It has taken me a while to complete because I've been taking pictures of all the steps along the way. If you remember my friend April loved the one I made her for Christmas. She posted pictures on a number of Ravelry groups and has been keeping an eye on all the responses. I now have a lengthening list of people who want the pattern when it's done. Not much more to go. The pages are cut and fused so all that still needs to be done is to cut and put the pockets on the pages. And of course more documenting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Please add my name to the list of people who would like this pattern. I love the closure and it looks like a zipper, too?

11:41 AM  
Blogger Coggie said...

I too would love the pattern. I suck at sewing, but am willing to learn to make this.
Thank you for taking the time to put the pattern together.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home