My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Friday, July 06, 2007

thank you daddy :-D

Isn't it funny how kitties think everything in or that happens in the house is specifically for them? Misty and Dusky think they have a new playroom. DH has been on vacation this week working on the new closet. They come and check it out every day. They play with the cords, climb the ladder, push the nails around and try to catch the chalk line. They are going to be so disappointed when we fill it and close the door. Aren't they cute?

8 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

They are adorable! And yes, all cats seem to think the world is made for them!

3:24 AM  
Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

Tami, they're so darling.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

They are just executing their catly duties with great thoroughness. Without the paw of approval, you may never get to use this closet.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah Nopp said...

That is very sweet of them to approve the hard work of his. He must be a good person to warrant that much cat-attention.
If you put in a kitty door, they won't have to be disappointed, and you will earn cat-bonus-points!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Silverthimble said...

I guess the new closet has received the paw stamp of approval--the highest compliment! *LOL*

10:17 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

Those shelves look like they can hold a lot of fabric. Very nice.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Well after all it is their house...they just allow us to live here to take care of their needs, right?

10:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

They are cute. You know if you wanted them in there, they would be nowhere to be found.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home