My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

productivity

I had a good time this weekend working in my sewing room. I pulled out my UFO tote and got some really old projects ready to work on again. I am determined to force myself to get started. I know as soon as I get myself going I will be so glad I did.
I finished my first October project today. I have made a number of these Santa wall hangings and given them away. Mine has been finished except for binding for quite some time. Why is it that the one we do for ourselves is always last??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a unique quilt, love it. Glad you finally have one for yourself.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Katie Bishop said...

cute! Did you create it, or use a pattern?

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home