My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

one down for may


First OPAM project for May done and gone. My coworker gave me a week extra as his MIL's birthday is this weekend and she wanted to see them for that rather than Mother's Day. I was going to get the binding on last Saturday and do the hand work on the drive to Rhode Island, but the weirdest thing happened. As I was pressing I got a cramp behind my shoulder blade that wouldn't go away. It started around lunchtime and didn't stop until 9pm. Nothing I did would make it go away. I am not prone to cramps so it was very odd. No recurrence since, so I am hoping it was a one time thing. I don't have enough time as it is. I can't afford to waste more than half a day not able to move.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

It seems that cramps like to show up when you are the busiest.

I love how the quilt looks :) I think I like the stripe look much better than the squares. Changes things up a bit.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home