My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, March 30, 2009

sunday stash

A boring blog post, but I hate to break my stashbusting reporting.
I had to follow DH to the repair shop for his motorcycle so I could drive him home when he left it for servicing. The dealer is just down the street from Marden's so I had him take me there while they were talking motorcycles and repairs. It took almost 2 hours to get the estimate and everything worked out. I had a moment of weakness while waiting and bought a yard of a Judie Rothermel. I got a little work done on a swap I need to get finished, but basically my weekend was a bust. I should have put Judy's Quiltathon on my calendar and I might have had a more productive time.

fabric in this week: 1 yards
fabric out this week: 1 yard
fabric in ytd: 21.75
fabric out ytd: -.375
I need to get moving in the right direction again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes we just can't help ourselves ;D

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home