My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

mothers day stash report

Happy Mother's Day
I have to say this was not my best Mother's Day ever. Plans for the day -- Lunch out and trip to the new IMAX theater to see the Star Trek movie in all it's IMAX glory. Actual events as they transpired -- 3 1/2 hour drive to Warren, Rhode Island to pick up DS for a week off from his job and 3 1/2 hour drive back. Now I have a similar trip to look forward to a week from now. :
I did manage a stop at Trader Joe's. We don't have one in Maine even though I have started a campaign and have tried to get everyone I know to go to the website and beg them to open one. On our weekend away April and I went and I picked up a few things that sounded interesting. DH and I got totally hooked on the Thai Lime & Chili Cashews I found. They were gone in less than 2 days so I decided we needed to stock up. I bought 6 pounds. I wonder how long they will last.

Stash report looking pretty good this week.

fabric in this week: 0
fabric out this week: 4.5
fabric in ytd: 21.75
fabric out ytd: 5.875

Too bad I can't count 108 wide backing fabric as more. My numbers would be a lot better if I did. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Seeing the Star Trek movie IMAX style would be a really good way to see it!!
I am sorry you couldn't go yesterday, but now maybe you can when the theater won't be so full!!
And the Thai/chili cashews..... I might have to keep a look out for them!! thanks for the heads-up!! We like cashews, so.....
Have a great week and I am glad you got to see your son on Mothers Day... think of it that way!

11:58 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

I wanna go too! That is definitely on the list this week...Star Trek!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home