My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

swap into spring


I am a little late, but my Spring Swap package is ready to head off to its recipient first thing in the morning. I hate being late, but sometimes it's unavoidable. Here is a little sneak preview since I hate to post with no pictures. I'll show better pictures when my partner receives it. It looks springy doesn't it? I so hope she likes it. I lurked on her blog to try and get some idea of what she would like and I hope I hit it right. I really enjoy doing swaps, I just always worry that the recipient won't like what I make. Fingers crossed.
This week's stashbusting wasn't great, but at least I am back to heading in the right direction.
fabric in this week: 0
fabric out this week: 1 yard
fabric in ytd: 21.75
fabric out ytd: .625

1 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

You have used very pretty fabric.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home