My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

last finish of the month

I just realized that tomorrow is the last day of the month and I haven't reported my second project finish yet. I had been waiting so I could post a picture along with it, but it is April's birthday present and I haven't seen her to give it to her yet. I'll post a picture when it won't ruin the surprise
This is a where I am on my co worker's quilt. I promised a picture so he could show his wife. I need to get it finished by Mother's Day. I'm not worried... Really.
I found out today why I am having so much trouble with motivation lately. Lisa posted about having the same inability to focus and feels it is Spring Fever. As I was reading I identified so strongly I figured . See it's not my fault! It's the Spring Fever. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home