My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

not much of a stash report


April and I finally got together for her birthday so I can post a picture of her gift. We talk every day, but our schedules don't allow us to see each other in person very often. Does this look familiar? It is very similar to the one I made for my Spring Swap partner. The colors have been changed to reflect the recipient. I think she really liked it. ;-) She has thanked me numerous times since I gave it to her.
I don't have much of a stash report this week. It has been better weather so I have spent my time in the gardens. I have my vegetable seedlings ready to plant and some of my seeds are planted. We had a frost last week and I am hoping that it was our last.
fabric in this week: 0
fabric out this week: 0
fabric in ytd: 21.75
net fabric out ytd: 6.125

2 Comments:

Blogger SpinningStar said...

That is such a cute bag! And you are doing great on the stash busting.

I've planted my tomatoes and cucumbers and other veggies in the last couple weeks. now is the hard part - waiting for them to produce something!

enjoy the great weather... and I hope that the frost is gone for the planting season..

liz

12:20 AM  
Blogger maria said...

Hi it's your spring swap partner hear. I came onto your blog to tell you that the lovely bag and needle case you made me have been getting lots of use lately and what should happen but I scroll down and see that you've made another one. I'm sure April loved it. I hope you get your comments e-mailed otherwise you may not see this.
Maria.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home