My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

sunday stash report

I'm going to be out for most of the day today so I'm going to do my report early. I spent a lot of time yesterday working on a quilt I am making for one of my coworkers. He asked last year at about this time, but I told him there were a lot of projects ahead of his. I have already made 6 quilts for his 4 children in the last few years. He and his wife redid their bedroom and now he wants one for them. I've had the fabrics pulled out since he asked, but of course I made some changes when I went to cut.
I haven't purchased anything this week, but I am fighting really hard to resist this ad from Marden's. We are heading in that direction today. :D I'll let you know how I do.


Fabric in: 0
Fabric in ytd: 0


Fabric out: 6.625
Fabric out ytd: 11

3 Comments:

Blogger Juliann in WA said...

Way to go - three weeks into the new year and you are doing so well with your stash busting.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Lori in South Dakota said...

people who ask for quilts vary rarely get them from me. I give them when I feel it's right. Good luck resisting the ad, but sometimes you just gotta "answer the ad"!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh! I should not go there either!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home