My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

christmas, the finale


I think my niece liked her quilt and my BIL liked his hat and scarf.
It was a nice, relaxing, fun day. After dinner my sister wanted to see how the Wii Fit I had bought for my husband worked. My nephew has a Wii and she was thinking she would like to get the Wii Fit for herself. My nephew is a goof and was more than willing to try and demonstrate all the different games. We all laughed so hard. Hula hoop was the funniest. Then after he had gotten everyone warmed up, my niece and sister gave a few of the games a try. We laughed so hard at my sister heading soccer balls. The game throws cleats and teddy bear heads at you as well. She was so funny trying to duck instead of lean out of the way. My BIL kept telling her the board couldn't register ducking. I'm sorry I missed pictures of that. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger doni said...

We've out a new WII at DD's house too - I currently hold the top two records in bowling - but under an assumed name! Guest E rules!!!

Warm winter wishes!

doni @ Oregon coast

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home