My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

sewing room saturday

Now that DD has returned to Denver, the frenzy of Christmas is behind us and I have gone back to work, I am ready to start tackling those challenges I undertook for the new year. Stashbusting and UFO completion. I also watched an Oprah with Suze Orman on Thursday so I am all motivated to make 2009 a better, more productive year. (As a side note until Thursday you can download a money management book for free from Oprah and Suze Orman).
On Friday I made lists. Lots and lots of lists. I decided nothing could be done until I cleaned up Santa's workshop out of my sewing room. I have no idea how it got so bad, but I couldn't even get to one of the light switches without running an obstacle course. It took me most of the day, but here is what it looks like this morning. Wonder how long I will be able to keep it that way.
I'm off to spend my day in there. I have a list :-D of things to accomplish today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sewing space is wonderful! Lots of fun once it is all spiffed up :o)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sweet P said...

You have a wonderful sewing room. The cabinets are awesome. I like the way you have the storage bins tucked into the wall.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home