My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, January 12, 2009

look what you can do with a clean sewing room

My first UFO finish of the year, fulfilling my January challenge commitment.
This has been waiting for binding for some time. I got it back from my friend who quilted it just as I was starting Christmas crafting a couple of years ago. Then my mom died shortly thereafter and things got a little crazy. It had been put away and more or less forgotten about. When I signed up for this challenge and sorted through my UFO's I knew this was the first thing I wanted to complete. It's going on my bed tomorrow. Sorry I don't have a better picture. Everyone besides me has gone to bed here so there isn't anyone to hold it up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Tammi! Well done! Your quilt looks fantastic - isn't it nice to cross something off that 'to do' list? Looking forward to seeing more photos as you finish more of your WISP's! Bear Hugs! KRIS
PS If you'd like some instructions on how to put the challenge badge and link on your sidebar, drop me a line! BH! KRIS

8:03 AM  
Blogger May Britt said...

Beautiful. Love brown and blue together.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautifully the colors work together. It's gorgeous. Well done and congrats on finishing.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congratulations on your finish the quilt looks fantastic.

11:59 PM  
Blogger swooze said...

Wonderful colors. Looks great!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love your first UFO finish of the year. I'll bet it looks great on your bed!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

It's beautiful, good for you for finishing it up and getting it on the bed.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home