My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

stashbusting sunday

I spent the day working in my sewing room and kitchen. I am trying to be more organized having meals mostly prepared. This should make my week less stressful and give me more time to sew. I bound an old UFO as well as the final round of my round robin. I am mailing that off to Karen tomorrow. I think she is really going to like it.

Stash report:
fabric purchased: 0
fabric used: 1.75 yards

fabric purchased ytd: 0
fabric used ytd: 1.75

I'm a slow starter, but I'll do better next week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

You're not doing bad! Hope you do find some time to sew this week.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Juliann in WA said...

I think that is great - more out than in, isn't that the goal?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Lori in South Dakota said...

organizing the meals helps, but it takes time too. Hope you get more time to sew when you want!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

At least you didn't add any!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home