My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, January 19, 2009

sunday stash report

....early monday. I worked on some small UFO's this weekend. I am trying to combine my stash busting with my UFO completing. I got a small wall hanging backed and quilted and a table runner ready to quilt. I also have another small wall hanging ready to bind. All totalled not much fabric use, but a great feeling of accomplishment.

Fabric in: 0 again :D
Fabric out: 2.625 yds

Fabric in ytd: 0
Fabric out ytd: 4.375 yds

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori in South Dakota said...

stash busting and UFO completion go hand in hand.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home