My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas to all


Christmas at our house has been postponed. The ballet company that DD dances with scheduled their performances through the 27th this year. If you aren't tired of Nutcracker, she has posted a couple of videos from her performances last year, Dew Drop Fairy and Arabian. She will be home late on Monday so we asked Santa to put our presents aside until after she gets home. :D
Merry Christmas to all and we hope you have a very happy holiday season.

6 Comments:

Blogger foodbin said...

better late than never-merry Christmas yo you

11:38 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Merry Christmas Tami!!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family !

3:48 AM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

Merry Christmas !
I LOVE that star on top of your tree, where did you every find that?

well I hope you can spend you day today then weaving or quilting! Its wonderful that she is coming home, worth the wait.
Kathie

4:41 AM  
Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

Her dancing is too beautiful to believe. Hope the 2008 dancing gets posted, too. Merry Christmas, Tami!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tami - thank you so much for sharing your daughter's beautiful dancing - exquisite! and just as a little aside - thank you so much for my gorgeous secret santa bag and contents - just added that little bit more magic to our on-time Christmas - hope your delayed celebrations are as wonderful

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home