My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

quiltathon day 2

1. Make chicken pot pie ready for dinner. CHECK
2. 2 turkey pies in the freezer. CHECK
3. Pasta sauce in the crock pot. CHECK
4. 2 loads of laundry washed 1 to go. (DH taking over) CHECK
5. I'll have to wait on the dough. I ran out of whole wheat flour. Oops.

Lunch eaten, the last strips of half square triangles cut and I'm ready to head out and start assembling blocks. :cD

1 Comments:

Blogger *karendianne. said...

OMG what is this quiltathon business I must see!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home