My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

start me up

Harry Potter Half Blood Prince loaded onto my iPod and all my fabric straightened. After my cutting table was cleared I was ready to go. I am starting a Queen sized duvet cover for a friend of mine at work. I'm going to be spending the morning cutting. Hopefully, I will be able to start the sewing this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

I can't turn my music up today because DH & DS are both home. I love it when I'm here alone and can crank the music up.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home