My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

end of the day

I thought it would look like more. :c\
After spending almost an entire day cutting, sewing and cutting again it should look more like a quilt. It will go faster now that the cutting is almost complete. I only have 6 strips left to cut into half square triangles.
I can have about half the day tomorrow to see how much more I can accomplish. Other things are going to intrude:
1. Make chicken and turkey pies.
2. Put pasta sauce in the crock pot.
3. Laundry. :P (hopefully DH will help out here)
4. Make pizza dough.
Oh, and our realtor called. They are showing our house tomorrow. We really need to sell it. Everyone, please send positive thoughts our way for a good offer. I think since we listed some people have sold, bought and sold another one. Time for ours to sell. It really is a beautiful house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Looks like you accomplished a lot! I will send all positive thoughts your way on selling your
house :-)!

4:23 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Tami, I didn't realize your house wasn't sold yet. It's been a whnile, huh? Hope this showing is successful!
Jeanne

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home