My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

weekends should be longer

I needed a picture for my post and forgot to take any of my weekend activities. I decided it's been quite a while since I posted a picture of my kitties. Look where I found them. Aren't they cute?
I didn't get a chance to get any cooking done ahead this weekend, but I had a very good reason. I spent the weekend with my friend Jan. I had agreed to teach a hand applique class on Saturday. She has been unable to find anyone else since I moved so if she gives me enough time to plan and enough students I go up for a weekend. I had so much fun. I taught a class, bought some patterns, picked up some fabric to make a couple of samples, ate way too many goodies and had a great time catching up with Jan. I just love discussing ideas for her shop. I live vicariously through her. :cD Her job is way more fun than mine.

12 Comments:

Blogger Juliann in WA said...

Sounds like a good weekend and what a sweet picture.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Sounds like a fun weekend . . . time at a quilt shop and home to a basket of kitties *sweet*

9:48 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Ahhhh!! That is just the cutest!!!! What sweeties!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

One of my kitties will always find a basket or a bowl to sleep in.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Silverthimble said...

What cute cats! They look so cozy curled up together!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

The basket of kitties is adorable.

A great week end, indeed!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

What an adorable picture!! They are just too cute!! :)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Those little kitties are so cute. Your weekend sounded like so much fun!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

this picture is too cute !!

4:16 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Cute babies!!!

I am so admiring of you teachers. It is very difficult for me to do this, so hurrah for you!!

JulieQ

10:09 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Quilter said...

That picture is just too cute!

1:09 PM  
Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

How furry and friendly! My two cats won't even share the same bed at the same time.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home