My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

he made it through

He made it through with nothing broken!! DS jumped off the ship on Saturday and ended his RPT week with field games on Sunday. I think we are out of the woods and he is officially in the regiment this year. He called Sunday night to say it was over and he didn't much like being told by people his own age what to do. It's funny how much age matters when you are younger. DH told him that was life and he better get used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home