My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

me... not me...

This looked like fun over at DebGeyer Quilts so I tagged myself.





Me.


















So not me.















ME.

















Too ornate for me.











Me all over.


















I like my bears nekkid.




Me.









Not me.



















Me. Yumm.








Not me.
















Me. I absolutely love Shaker!














Not me.





I'm anything chocolate.













NOT me.









Has to be me.







Not me.











Me.













Not me.



















Me.














Not me.







Me me me.

Not even near me.
I think I got a little carried away, but it was so fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb Geyer said...

Wonderful! What fun.

Those high heels are too much!!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh, I WISH I could wear those heels, but alas, until I'm reincarnated as a supermodel, that time has passed. What a fun pictorial! I'd have to agree with you on just about everything except maybe the houses--I'd take either. OR both! LOL!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Love it! That was very revealing, you know. =)

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those SHOES!!!! How on earth does she stand up let alone walk yeesh :-) Very fun post.

1:45 AM  
Blogger atet said...

Ohhh -- yes to the shoes, the animals, the sports, and definitely the MAN (oh yum, yum, yum).

Great minds definitely think alike ;0)

12:29 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Great set of photos, definitely "me" kittens!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home