My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, July 09, 2007

pay it forward

I signed up for this pay it forward exchange on Andrea's blog. You gotta love one that gives an entire 365 days to complete.
Since I do have 365 days, and I wanted to do it the last time this went around, I will do it twice. The first 6 people that leave a comment and agree to pay forward to 3 others will each receive a handmade gift. Not quite sure what it will be yet, but I have some fun ideas swirling around in my head. I promise it won't really take 365 days, but I feel better without too much pressure. :-D

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

What a great idea! You are so sweet to participate. I'm going to have to try this one.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I saw this on another blog yesterday too and was thinking about it. I will give it a go!

5:23 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Grand idea - I'm going to try this too.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

You are a very brave woman!!! Enjoy your challenge. btw Congratulations on dd. Isn't it wonderful to watch our kids grow?

2:06 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I've been reading about this Pay It Forward thing and hesitating because I'm not sure what I would send...but I'll give it a try. I'll add it to my blog!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Tami! I was going through some of my old posts and came across one where I joined in on your pay it forward last year. I wasn't sure if you had sent something and I didn't receive it? Just curious...

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home