I've been working furiously to get as much of my leaf quilt done since I won't be able to devote my hour a day from Denver. I had DH set up my design wall before I left and I took this on my new wall to show that I have actually been working on my quilt. I have over half of the alternate blocks totally put together and the parts are all made for the rest. All my parts for leaves are put together, but I decided that I wanted to do my stems differently. I thought it made them look more windblown. I did bring the stem squares to do handwork while I am here. Hopefully, when I get home I will be ready to put my blocks together.