My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

isn't he handsome?

I can't believe my baby is so grown up. Here he is on the way to his Senior Prom on Saturday. He had a great time. I always love it when he puts on a tuxedo. He just looks so handsome. :o)
I had a very busy week last week. Monday night my quilt class ran late. They seem to do that every week. Tomorrow night we are putting on sashing. I gave them homework to get it cut so hopefully we can get out on time. I usually don't have time to eat between quitting time and the start of class so by the time I get home I am STARVING.
Tuesday I had to make the long drive to the office. I ended up leaving there late too so didn't get home until around 8. Starving again.
Wednesday we took a trip to one of the colleges Taylor is looking at. Looks like they have moved to the top of his list. They are giving him an academic scholarship as well as recruiting him for the football team He really doesn't want his football career to be over.
Thursday night my sewing group met and we ended up gossiping way more than sewing so I only got a little bit done on my toothbrush rug and one square for my penny rug. I haven't taken a picture of that yet. I will have to as soon as it starts to look like something.
Friday night I went to a Clost to My Heart party. I have managed to avoid getting into scrapbooking, but I haven't managed to avoid the parties. I have been buying a font to use to make labels and such for my quilts. I do like the way the stamps are put on acrylic blocks so I can do what ever I want with them.
After such a busy week I was really lazy this weekend. We got some packing done yesterday, but not a whole lot. Other than basic chores the only other thing I did was read a book. Shame, shame on me. :c/

2 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

he is very handsome-and we all know how life can get in the way!
sounds like it's a real busy time in yours...

1:32 AM  
Blogger Alena said...

oh, you must be proud of your grown-up baby... ups, what a limo picking them up!

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home