My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Friday, January 27, 2006

how do i get myself into these things?

I got a call from my LQS today and I agreed to teach 3 upcoming classes. A beginner class that's going to be 6 Monday nights, an advanced beginner class for 6 Thursday nights and a Saturday wool applique class. Luckily, I have the classes all prepared except the wool applique since I agreed to do an Easter theme, but WHAT was I thinking??? I barely have time to work, do housework, pack and try to complete all the UFO's I have accumulated over the years. I am going to have to start being really creative with my time. I'm a programmer I should be able to figure out how to multi-task :o\

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

Repeat after me - "No. No. No."

I'm really lousy at saying this word also LOL!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

give up sleep? that is always how I try and time manage-but, not really a great approach! good luck with multi-tasking to the max!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home