My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Friday, February 24, 2006

it really does snow in maine or... anyone want to buy a house?















We got some very pretty snow today and I thought I better get a picture before it melted. It really does snow in Maine! It seems that every time we have gotten any more than an inch this year it has rained for about a week and has all melted. This entire winter has looked like spring. If we didn't have the occasional 15 degree day we wouldn't even know it was winter at all.
This is our house we are living in now and will be selling for our move.
Anyone want to move to Central Maine? It's going on the market as soon as a closing time would be after our son's graduation in June. Would hate to be looking for an apartment for the last few months of his Senior year.

11 Comments:

Blogger  Jeanne said...

Oh, Tami, both houses are beautiful! The snow makes this one look like a storybook scene.

9:42 AM  
Blogger dot said...

What a neat house. So much room. To bad you are selling and moving.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Lovely home! Good luck with the sale. Beautiful with the snow too!

Judy L.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Beautiful house! Does it have a barn attached to it or is that a garage? Hoping that your move goes well!

8:18 PM  
Blogger tami said...

it is actually a barn that has been coverted to a 2 car garage.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jan Mac said...

What a lovely house in the snow. It looks really pretty when you don't have to shovel it.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Great looking home and the snow enhances it!
hugs
laurie

12:02 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

What a beautifull big house !!I can only dream about it...

3:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If we could transplant that house to Iowa, I would take it!

5:22 PM  
Blogger bmorerealtor said...

Hi Tami,
It's a beautiful house. I'd love to list it but alas I am only licensed in Maryland. Can I refer you to an agent? Your quilts are nice too.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Tami -

I meant to write this way back when you posted the outside picture of your house! OK, so I am a little slow! I LOVE your house! Could you mail it to Alalbama for me? We lived in a house built in 1929 in Indiana. Craftsman style. We bought it from the original owners. I would love to have my husband design us a house like this again someday - with a few modern convienences!

Good luck on selling the house!

Sarah

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home