My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, November 30, 2009

another finish

Tomorrow morning I take DH off to the airport not to see him again until probably Christmas. I've been trying to come up with things to do to keep myself busy while he is away. I've got quite a list of projects for Christmas gifts as well as things to finish up for us. Lets see how much I can keep myself motivated.
I've been pretty busy on my last day of vacation. Back to work in the morning after the airport. I have been weaving on the project I warped {{blush}} almost a year ago. I've made some pretty good progress in the last couple of days. I've also finished another project for my OPAM challenge. November has been a really good month. Another part of my nephew's Christmas gift is finished. Sorry, no picture. ;)
First of December tomorrow. I can start opening my advent swap. Woo hoo. Can't wait to see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

While you might be lonely sometimes - you'll learn to find pleasure in having peanut butter sandwiches for dinner when you just don't feel like cooking *s*
Can't wait to see your woven piece - such patience.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home