My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

advent swap

My package is all ready and sent for my Advent Swap. As a happy side effect I also have my first OPAM challenge project for November. I had to open the big super secret Christmas day present after wrapping because I forgot to take a picture. Can't show it now, but I like how it came out so I wanted to be sure I could post it after my partner opens her package. This challenge was great fun. I had a lot more ideas of things to send and I wish I had thought of some of them earlier. I spent quite a while wrapping up all those little presents. I should have been wrapping right along as I bought things, but I've never been good at getting things done ahead.
And because I can't have a post without a picture here is the Don Quixote picture I "should" have put in my last post. The one I picked "looks like a recital picture." Oh well, I liked it. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi here, fun to have found your Blog. That package sounds wonderful. Your daughter looks like an amazing dancer. Have a lovely weekend, Bear Hugs, Catherine

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home