My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

males are all alike


"Don't change it! I'm not sleeping."
It must be a guy thing. They all need to control the remote.... even when they are sleeping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love this picture. This is one of those times when a picture is truly worth a thousand words!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me laugh!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought my husband was the only one who did that. You're right, feline or human, it's a guy thing. LOL

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home