My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

sunday stash report

This is going to be tricky. April and I are going to Marden's tomorrow. They are selling 60" cottons for 3.99. :-0 We'll see how well I do with the streak I have going of not adding to the stash. I always feel better when I look, even if I don't buy anything. It's the possibility of the deal that drives me crazy.
I spent some time working on the star quilt this week and I have a lot more blocks completed.
I also started another quilt for the same coworker. His wife decided she wants one in purples for her mother for Mother's Day first. I'm doing a simple lasagna one. I got a lot cut and it's ready to start being put together.

Fabric in: 0
Fabric out: 3.25 yard

Fabric in ytd: 0 (for now)
Fabric out ytd: 16.75

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori in South Dakota said...

Oh temptation!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Babs said...

What is a lasagna quilt? Sounds fun.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home