My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, February 23, 2009

i guess mother nature is punishing me..

Mother Nature must be punishing me because I didn't completely restrain myself on my Marden's shopping trip. I am at work doing a quick post because we are again without power. The picture in the report from that link looks about like my front yard did this morning. It took DS about 3 hours to get a path for me to get my car out. Not sure how long we will be without this time as the number of outages is over 125,000, but it kept me from doing some sewing I had planned last night. I wanted to at least have some negative to count against my acquisitions, but it wasn't to be. I will say this, I put A LOT back.

Fabric in: 8 yards. 3 of that is border for my coworker's MIL quilt so that will go out quickly.
Fabric out: 0 :-[

Fabric in ytd: 8 yards
Fabric out ytd: 8.75 Oh, that looks dismal doesn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger suz said...

I'm from NH, so I feel your pain. I've only been to Marden's a couple of times, so I can understand how hard it is to walk out with nothing! I've thoroughly enjoyed your blog and will add it to my favorites.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home