My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

sunday stash report

The creeping crud has hit our house. Poor DH has been down since last Friday. Here's hoping it doesn't spread.
Anyway, this limited the amount of sewing I accomplished this weekend. More was done than the numbers show, but still not terribly productive.

I'm still headed in the right direction.

Fabric in: 0
Fabric out: .25 yard

Fabric in ytd: still 0
Fabric out ytd: 13.5

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Johnson said...

By my calculations, I've used about 35 yards so far this year ...that's better than last year. One of my problems is that when I work on HeartSTrings quilts - I'm not always working from my stash...

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home