My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

another february finish

The creeping crud turned out to be pneumonia. DH is still sick. He went to the Dr. on Monday and was given a heavy duty antibiotic, an inhaler and a cough medicine. The Dr. told him if he wasn't better by Wednesday to call back. So this morning he called and got yet another medication. He had a slight improvement for a couple of hours, but he's feeling bad again. Walking from room to room wears him out. He is getting frustrated being sick for so long.
Here is my next February finish, an Irish Walking scarf. It's off to DD as soon as I get a chance to get to the post office. I'm going to try for at least one more finish before the month is over. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Howdy said...

Oh Geez... the thing about pneumonia is you just have to park your butt on the couch or bed and stay there... if walking from room to room wears him out I would suspect he's not getting enough oxygen. It will take him a while to get better once he actually starts getting better. I coughed so hard the last time I had it I cracked ribs... not fun... not fun at all. I hope the meds kick in soon and that he is blessed with a large dose of patience to boot.
And the scarf is cute - your daughter will love it.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home