My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

missed it by that much.

At 12:20am I put the last stitches on the hanging sleeve for this wall hanging. I was trying to get it in for a January finish, but i guess it will have to be for February. That's OK it's a shorter month anyway so it's probably good to get a head start.
I got some more work done on my coworkers quilt yesterday. Since DS and DH are going out to a movie I have no desire to see and I don't have much interest in the Super Bowl, I'm going to have a good part of my day in my sewing room. I'll post later with all my progress and a stash report.

1 Comments:

Blogger May Britt said...

A beautiful finish. I guess there will be more finishes in february

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home