My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

tgif

I'm so glad it's Friday. Do you ever have a week that just seems to go on forever? Well I'm glad this one is over. I just can't seem to focus on work when I have so many quilting projects I want to finish. Now I have a whole 2 days that I can spend stitching away. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can finish a third UFO for January.
I'm posting a picture for all the poor Aussies I've been reading about who are melting with their 100+ degree temperatures. This is what our yard looks like after the big storm we had on Wednesday. At least with all the new snow our temperatures have risen above 0.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise in PA said...

Hi! I'm fairly new to your blog! My sentiments exactly! This week seemed like it had two extra days (and, yes, I was dreaming about quilting the whole time I was at the office!)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I'm sure it's cold - but it sure looks nice to me *s*

12:19 PM  
Blogger Juliann in WA said...

I had one of those weeks too. It just seemed to go on and on. I was very happy to see Friday night roll around but Monday will come all too soon.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home