My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, February 01, 2009

superbowl sewday

Weekends are just too short. I didn't get everything done I wanted to, but I made a good start.
I am making Bonnie's Boxy Stars for my coworker. I have all of the light sections sewn together and about 5 complete blocks with the dark sections sewn on. I always have to finish one block just to see what the end product looks like. He wanted navy and brown with light tan. It's going to be sashed light with brown cornerstones, all scrappy. I think he and his wife will like it.
This weeks stash report isn't huge, but I'm still going in the right direction.
Fabric in: 0
Fabric in ytd: 0

Fabric out: 2.25
Fabric out ytd: 13.25

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Pretty block...can't ever go wrong with blue and brown.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

I like this block quite a bit!

Word Verification: spirtics which I believe is what you call droplets that land on your shirt (or elsewhere) when you laugh with a mouthful of soda

9:18 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Love your color choice. This block looks fabulous!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home