My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

cupcakes

I received my package from Sharon's cupcake swap. Sandra sent me this lovely package from Portugal. She apologized for her workmanship, but I think she did a great job. Her gift has been sent off, but I, of course, didn't get mine ready until the last day. I start out with the best of intentions. I swear. I'll post a picture when she has received it.
My knitting needle gluing didn't work. :*( It stayed together, but it had a rough burr that I couldn't seem to sand out. I had an order from knitpicks somewhere between the distribution center and my home when I had my little incident. I'm working up another order so I can replace my needle. I did use this time to finish up some swaps and other sewing that was owed.
My knitpicks order did arrive and guess who thought it was here just for them. Misty thinks packing paper is so much fun to shred and Dusky had fun putting his toys in the box and getting in with them. As you can see it's a little bit of a tight fit. They are so funny.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cats are just BEAUTIFUL!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cats are just the neatest animals! They never are at a lack of entertainment and they keep entertaining us :o) Yours are absoultely beautiful! Your little giftie was very sweet. :o)

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cupcake quilt is really cute. Love the pink & blue combo.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Beautiful cats!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

Hi Tami, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love that you are going to join me in my UFO dash to New Years. I'll be listing your name and number on my sidebar,along with a link back to your blog. Let me know if you aren't ok with that. Big hugs and good luck, Finn

11:41 AM  
Blogger SG said...

Hi, I'm glad you enjoyed what I've sent you... Lovely cats!

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home