We did get some moving done over the weekend. Got a bed set up and made so if we want to start spending nights there to work there we can. My husband filled his truck and took another load last night after work. It is getting done slowly, but surely. The only problem is going to be leaving this one empty for showings, but we want to get moved before DS heads off to college on Aug 16.
Now for the fun stuff. Taking out my quilt top for pictures in the last post must have been good karma. My friend told me on Tuesday, 1 day after my post, that she could fit it in. Woo hoo. I can't wait to get it back and see what she has done.
I also have also been working to get some sewing done so I can move my sewing room. It's going to be a major undertaking to take apart my sewing cabinet and pack all that fabric. Oops.... I should have been working harder lately to use up, but I'm not sure it's in my personality. I did, however, get this quilt that I had in pieces put together. If you have been reading my blog this is the one I started in January as a leaders and enders project. Then it sat for a while until I found the background I wanted. Then sat again in pieces for the last few months while I have been concentrating on Round Robins. I got it out on Sunday and decided I was going to get it put together. Only borders left. The pattern calls for using the waste triangles from the double half square triangle blocks for the third border. I have all of those, but they need squaring up. Still a lot of work left to do, but I will probably wait until after the move.