My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

stashbusting

Not a huge week in terms of fabric usage. Only 1/2 yard used, but I finished this project. I'm delivering it to my friend at work tomorrow. It's good to have it finished. I also finished a pair of socks and started another. DS surprised us by coming home from college for the weekend. We were happy to see him, but it threw off all the things I had planned.
Stash report--
Still nothing in.
1/2 yard out.
1 project to check off on Finn's challenge. :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

That's 1/2 yard more than me this week.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

2:55 AM  
Blogger swooze said...

Every little bit helps. Congrats on the finish.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Lori in South Dakota said...

Everyone starts somewhere! Congratulations of a beautiful finish.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

i haven't busted a thing! only bought more today! LOL...nothing else to do while at the dh's apt!

thanks for stopping by my blog!
laurie

4:50 PM  
Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congratulations on a finish! And a good stashbusting week.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home