My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

does she actually blog anymore?

Yes, but not nearly as much as I would like to. Here is a picture of where I have been spending my time. See the marks on the chair where I have been tied to it? I have been working all day and then getting home and working another 3 hours or so before bed.
See how messy that cubicle is? My house is so much worse. It hasn't had a good cleaning for a long time. I decided a couple of weeks ago that I am going to get someone to come in one day a week just to vacuum and clean the bathrooms. I think that the relief of not tripping over the cat hair balls would relieve enough stress so I wouldn't be paralyzed with all that I have to do.
I had my whole weekend planned out, but I didn't get to any of the fun stuff. My tomatoes are all made into sauce and frozen and I brought my hot peppers inside. Frost came awfully early this year and I still have tons of green, red peppers. I am hoping they will survive to ripen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Day-Day said...

Good idea about the cleaner, life is too short to worry about hair balls. Go for it and enjoy the extra time it will give you. Good luck.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

I used to have a maid service that came in every other week and did the basic stuff and it was wonderful! You must be excellent at multi-tasking as I see not one, not two, but three monitors on your desk!

1:50 AM  
Blogger Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I think that getting a cleaning service is a great idea. They remind you to clean - so you can pick up the stuff so they can clean, and they do the cleaning for you. It gives you more time to do the important things - like quilting.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Having some help is the best idea - you'll be so happy to come home to a clean home. It will refresh you in so many ways *enjoy*

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home