My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

slow and steady

I am not going gangbusters with my stashbusting, but slowly and surely I am working with what I have. I backed and bound my little snowman wall hanging which used about 1/4 yard of fabric total. I also backed and basted the wall hanging I am making for my friends shop using another 1/4 yard. I am in a Round Robin group and I did my round and used only inches of fabric, but I added a little more to the package to send along when it continues on it's way. ;cD I also cut out a pair of curtains for my living room. When those get finished I will have used about 2 yards. This fabric has never been put away since I purchased it last year because there was nowhere for it to go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I need to make some curtains too. I bought fabric for new kitchen curtains this year and still have not made them. Gotta get on that.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Every little bit helps! Great job stashbusting!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Hi Tami

Just in case my email didn't go through - You were my secret santa and I love the bag - will blog about it when i get the chance to take a pic tomorrow

Hugs

Robyn

6:05 AM  
Blogger Marla said...

You know, stashbusting is like any other habit we've acquired and are trying to break. You didn't get into this overnight, don't expect to fix it overnight. Slow and steady is great. I know you've read about the tortoise and the hare!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home