My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas


Merry Christmas from our house to yours.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Tami, - Hope you have lots of quilting wishes come true for Christmas.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nines said...

A perfect tree! I recently visited Maine- loved LOVED it. Merry Christmas.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Looks just wonderful...same to you!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Juliann in WA said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New year to you.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Hope your Christmas was filled with joy and delight *s*

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home