My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, December 31, 2007

i didn't do it


I haven't done any stashbusting this week. We are on vacation and DD is visiting for the holidays. She will be leaving on the second and DH and I go back to work the same day. When things get back to normal I am going to get back to my sewing room. I got EQ 6 for Christmas and I have been dreaming of what I want to make and finish up.
I haven't done any stash enhancing, but DH did a little for me. He got me this FQ bundle for Christmas I thought briefly of taking it back, but I LOVE it. I see a couple of doll quilts in my future.

5 Comments:

Blogger antique quilter said...

Love those blues!
Hope your enjoying your vacation time. Here your having a bit of snow! wish we were too.
nope just rain :(
Can't wait to hear how you like EQ6.
Kathie

3:15 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Gifts don't count, especially thoughtful, loving, gorgeous gifts! Enjoy it!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I agree....gifts don't count. Happy New Year....wishing you health and happiness in coming days. Have fun with EQ6. :)

12:24 PM  
Blogger MARCIE said...

Love those blues! Is that the blue Sturbridge?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

What a lovely blues, and what a lovely DH :-)

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home