I have to devise a new system of getting pictures of my quilts. I couldn't get one I liked of this, but I think you can get the idea. First I tried getting DH to hold it up. You can see the top of his head. :oD He said "I'm not tall enough or wide enough." Even with him standing on a step stool I couldn't get the bottom. Then I put it on a bed, but couldn't get a good angle. So positioned it to get a good border shot. I really like the way it turned out. The dark brown border was originally designed to be the same as the background, but I ran out. I LOVE the fabric I found instead. Necessity adds to the creative process.