My Photo
Name:
Location: Maine, United States

I am a 40 something year old mother of 2. I have always been interested in crafts since my sister and I spent summer weeks with my Grandmother, who was a very crafty lady, while my mother was in college. I mostly quilt since I seem to have an obsession with owning large quantities of fabric, but at one point or another think I have tried almost every craft out there.

Monday, March 12, 2007

my babies are getting so big

My little kitties aren't so little anymore. It's been so long since I have had kittens that I had forgotten how fast they grow. Here is Misty peeking out from the tunnel of their new tent that I bought them last week. DS was home and pointed out that they are very spoiled. He was complaining that he didn't get a new toy every time I went out shopping. I told him he was getting a college education and that their toys weren't nearly as expensive. He is going to a maritime college and is teaching himself to tie knots. I did notice that he spent a lot of time spoiling them too, tieing them some monkey fist knot balls to play with.
Dusky has gotten so big that I don't think his name really fits him anymore. He seems to have developed a mane and his features are pretty large. We have started calling him Carrrrne like the lions in the Taco Bell commercial because he reminds us of a lion. For some reason he doesn't come to it ;o) but we laugh at our own joke anyway. :oD Misty is still a dainty little thing although she gives as good as she gets when they wrestle.
Not much quilty going on. We had to take DS back to school yesterday which is about a 6 hour drive round trip. We try to do any shopping at stores that are not close, but on the way. This obviously makes the trip much longer and then we always have to stop to eat because we can never seem to get him back before dinnertime. Makes for a very long day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tazzie said...

Ohhh, they are just darling, how could you not spoil them? I would too!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Meow - sounds like your son is just jealous of his siblngs...

6:52 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Not as little, but just as loveable! Misty sure is a pretty little thing.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Carrrrne - that is too funny. Now matter how you stack it up . . . kittens are just adorable *s*

9:22 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

What cuties! I think they like that "eeeeeeeeeeee" sound?? But cats don't always come when called. I know I am always surprised if mine does, LOL.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Simonetta said...

Ohhh it is so lovely cat!!! I love you :))))How is the leg of your child? Has it recovered? Many wishes for her birthday :)))

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home